Automatic Coffee Centers > Jura-Capresso IMPRESSA S Models / CERTIFIED FACTORY SERVICED
The IMPRESSA S Line is available as:
Special multi-coated Dual-Tone Bronze Metallic appearance. This rich metallic color blends in perfectly with warm, wooden tones. Dual Frother Plus and frothXpress Plus System are standard.
Dual-Tone Platinum Metallic appearance; This striking metallic color fits perfectly in an environment where black, white and stainless steel are dominant. Dual Frother Plus is standard, frothXpress Plus system is sold separately.
Black with Silver-Metallic accents; this color combination is ideal for offices and in kitchens where black or white are dominant. Dual Frother Plus is standard, frothXpress Plus system is sold separately.
The IMPRESSA S Line features two independent heating systems for coffee preparation and steam production. There is never any downtime between brewing coffee and frothing milk. All coffee and frothing operations are fully programmable. Two frother systems allow you "completely automated" or "manual controlled steaming and frothing." The extra large 96 oz. water tank makes it the perfect machine for frequent uses. The illuminated coffee brewing area adds an elegant touch to our top of the line Automatic Coffee Center.
Please click on the video clips to your right to watch the Impressa S9 in action. You can also request the full 20 minute video free of charge by writing to us at email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
- Push a button and the IMPRESSA S starts frothing hot milk into your cups and stops by itself (using the frothXpress Plus system). Move the cup underneath the coffee spout, push a button again, and without any delay it grinds the beans tamps and brews your coffee in less than 50 seconds...or vice versa! No more work, no more guess, no more messy clean-up.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- Five automatic coffee push buttons (one cup-small, two cups-small, one cup-large, two cups large, special cup button). Use factory presets for each button or customize each coffee button with regards to amount of coffee, amount of water and temperature; great for office or light commercial use to ensure the correct amount of coffee every time.
- Programmable coffee amount from 5 to 16 grams for each of the five coffee release buttons. For any kind of coffee from mild to extra strong.
- Choose from two temperature settings for each cup button: regular or high. Some like it hot, some don't.
- Programmable water amount for each cup button from 1/2 oz. to 8 oz. per cup (max. of 16 oz. for the two-cup buttons). Produces espressos or long coffees exactly the way you want it.
- Easily height-adjustable coffee spout (from 2" to 5 1/2"). Lets you brew into small espresso cups or in your special Latte Macchiato cups. You can even fill your 16 oz. commuter mug without spilling.
- Cup storage space on top of machine with warming plate. Preheat your cups for best results.
- 96 oz. removable water container. Good for 60 espressos at a time.
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma-saving grinding. Six settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans - from light to dark roasts.
- 10 oz. bean container. Grind up to 40 portions of coffee before refilling.
- Height adjustable separate hot water spout to produce a cup of tea or to transform your espresso into a Coffee Americano.
- Hot water function is also programmable from 1 to 16 oz.
- Unique CLARIS Water Care System. Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying altogether.
- Electronic CLARIS cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Use for decaf or flavored coffees.
- 18-bar power pump with dual 1250 watt ThermoBlock heating system. Fast continuous operation for that big party, the office or for light commercial use.
Dual Frother PLUS:
For frothing and steaming smaller amounts of milk (for one or two cups) the Dual Frother Plus is fast and easy to use. With two settings for latte (steaming milk) and cappuccino (steaming and frothing milk). Immerse the DualFrother PLUS into your milk pitcher and push the permanent steam button for immediate and continuous action. Push again to stop.
frothXpress PLUS System:
- The frothXpress PLUS system helps you to prepare perfect cappuccinos and lattes cup after cup. It automatically siphons milk from the cold milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk into your Cappuccino cups. Turn the dial to the cappuccino setting and the frothXpress plus will deliver hot steamed milk with very little or no froth for that delicious Latte.
- Programmable! Using the programmable steam button (with auto-stop) lets you fill cup after cup with the amount of hot milk amount you like. The result is always the same taste and no more frothing into a pitcher and no more wasted milk!
- Fill as many cups as you want then add your shot of espresso and serve identical lattes or cappuccinos.
- Temperature control! For that extra hot Cappuccino or Latte move the frothXpress Dial from the "-" settings towards the "+" settings to increase the temperature of the milk
Convenience, Monitoring, Appearance and Safety Features:
- Two-line LED display dialog system. Gives you short, plain language instructions: "Coffee Ready", "Fill Water", "Clean Unit" etc.
- Illuminated brewing area. Whenever you push a button, two led lights will illuminate your coffee. The lights will turn off automatically if the machine is not used for three minutes.
- Choose from seven languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours in one hour increments. Makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- "Auto-on." The S9 turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle when the S9 is turned on and off. Cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never tastes oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Check how many cups of coffee you have made. Display can show total number of cups brewed and number of cups for each coffee button.
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- Video with detailed tips on brewing, frothing.
- Compact design with simple front panel controls. Fits underneath kitchen cabinets.
How Things Work:
Two Steam Buttons
The IMPRESSA S9 has two steam buttons. One is for continuous steam output (you push it to start and push it to stop). The other one is programmable from 3 to 250 seconds to give you the exact amount of hot frothed milk cup after cup. The S9 is instantly ready to deliver hot steam, if the two green indicator lights inside the two buttons are illuminated. If you don’t use the steam function for a prolonged period of time, the system turns off the second heating system to save energy. In this case just push one of the steam buttons. The lights will start blinking for a few seconds and then stay illuminated.
(available through your local Capresso dealer or through this website under accessories)
- Capresso "Grand Aroma" whole bean coffee, Model #921
- Claris Water Filter Cartridge, Model #7520
- Cleaning Tablets, 2- (#1151), or 6- (#62205), or 25-(#62535) pack.
- Decalcifying Tablets, Model #61848 (not necessary when using Claris Filter Cartridge)
- FrothXpress Plus system, Model #64342 (for S8; included with S9)
Recommended Companion Products:
- Infinity Conical Burr Grinder (to grind special coffees for ground coffee funnel), Model #560, 565
How To Order:
Select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
IMPRESSA S9 #13936, factory serviced $1,399.00
IMPRESSA S8 #13180, factory serviced $1,299.00
Service | Purchase
New | Accessories
| Home |
2002 Capresso Inc. All rights reserved
S7, S8, S9
IMPRESSA S9 VIDEOS:
w. Dual Frother
Impressa S9 / #13936
Impressa S8 / #13180
Impressa S7 / #13179
Video and CD
Burr Grinder Release
Water Hardness Indicator
S9: Dual Tone Bronze
Metallic with Chrome accents
S8: Dual Tone Platinum
Metallic with Chrome accents
S7: Black with Silver accents
Weight & Dimensions
(H, W, L)
14" x 14"x 15.25"
1 Year Lim. Warranty
for Household Use
6 Months Limited Warranty for non-household use.