Home > Coffee Makers > CoffeeTEAM TS
Features and Benefits | How Things Work | How to Order
Feature and Benefits
- The CoffeeTEAM TS features a stainless steel thermal carafe to keep your coffee perfectly hot for hours, without reheating. Stainless steel accents throughout the machine make this the most sophisticated Coffee Maker / Burr Grinder combination on the market.
- The innovative direct-feed technology allows the coffee filter holder to stay inside the machine during the grinding. As a result, aroma is maximized and mechanical movements within the machine are reduced.
- The compact footprint is a function of direct-feed technology and smart design; the carafe and GoldTone filter are placed under the control panel, and the 6-ounce bean container is tucked into the top back corner.
- Only the CoffeeTEAM TS lets you program the amount of coffee you want to grind: choose from 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and select mild, regular or strong. You can even program two completely different settings, one for manual operation and one for automatic operation. This way you always enjoy exactly the same coffee taste.
- The CoffeeTEAM TS uses solid steel conical burrs. The slow grinding of the burrs imparts minimal heat preserving more aroma than blade grinding. It also allows a finer and more uniform grind than combination machines with a blade grinder.
- Five fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred beans (the darker/oilier the bean, the coarser the setting).
- The bean container holds up to 6 ounces of coffee. Detachable see-through cover lets you check the flow of the ground coffee and makes is extremely easy to clean the grinder channel
- AM/PM Programmable Clock/Timer lets you set the time when to grind and brew automatically.
- The display shows the time, the strength setting and for how many cups the grinder is programmed.
- Two Mode Settings: BREW (for pre-ground coffee) & GRIND/BREW (for whole bean coffee).
- Easy to read illuminated LCD display.
- 10-cup Stainless Steel Carafe.
- GoldTone Filter (size 4, flat style) included. The CoffeeTEAM TS can also be used with size 4 filter paper.
- Charcoal water filtration with electronic indicator shows when to replace charcoal water filter. Removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities from tap water.
- Over 200° F brew and up to 180° F coffee temperature in the thermal carafe directly after brewing.
- Drip Stop and Stop-and-Serve lets you remove the carafe while brewing to serve a quick cup.
back to top
How Things Work
Programming the Right Amount of Coffee
You can get almost any strength of coffee from your NEW CoffeeTEAM TS. Maximum coffee will be ground in choosing "10" and the "dark" cup and setting the fineness to the large dot. When filling the water container with 50 oz. (10 cups) of coffee it will give you a strong coffee. If you prefer an even stronger coffee, fill only 7 or 8 cups of water (35 to 40 oz.) into the water tank. If you prefer a very mild coffee set the grinder one or two levels below the amount of coffee you want to brew, e.g. set the grinder to "6" and fill the water tank with 8 or 10 cups (40 to 50 oz.).
back to top
How To Order
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
CoffeeTEAM TS #465.05: $229.99
back to top