Home > Coffee Makers > CM200 Black
CM200 10-Cup Space Saving Programmable Coffee Maker
Features and Benefits | How Things Work | More Information | How to Order
Feature and Benefits
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 9 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Space saving design requires less than 8" x 10" of counter space
- Glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read LCD display
- See-through removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Electronics retain all programming during short power outages up to 10 seconds
- Special setting provides maximum temperature and aroma when brewing 3-5 cups
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
- Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Coated non-stick warming plate
- Push-button swing out filter
- Two hour safety shut-off
- Concealed cord storage
back to top
How Things Work
Electronic Charcoal Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on. It assumes that it makes a pot of coffee each time the machine is turned on. After 60 pots of coffee the green indicator light starts blinking. Replace the charcoal filter and push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated.
TIP: Once the charcoal filter is wet, certain cleaning agents will diminish over time. Replace the charcoal filter at least every six weeks or when the indicator light blinks, whichever comes first. If you don't use the charcoal system, push the filter button and the green light will turn off.
Brewing a great cup of coffee is a science. The amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee grounds directly relates to the final taste of the brew. All Capresso coffee makers brew coffee in less than one minute per cup which means coffee will never be over extracted or bitter.
How to Brew the Best Drip Coffee (PDF)
How to Make Iced Coffee (PDF)
back to top
How To Order
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
Capresso CM200 Black (#476.01): $69.99
back to top