Home > Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers > Jura-Capresso IMPRESSA F7
Sophisticated Design | Features and Benefits | Dual Frother PLUS | frothXpress System | Thermal Milk Containers | Convenience | How Things Work | How to Order
Request a free DVD today at email@example.com ask for FREE F7 DVD.
IMPRESSA F7, Model # 13412, $999.00
Sophisticated design, symmetrical lines, great performance
The Impressa F7 is part of our line of Automatic Coffee Centers. It follows the F-Design concept with symmetrical lines and a clean, uncluttered user-friendly layout. The easy to read LED display shows if you brew mild, regular or strong coffee and displays the cup size while the machine is brewing. With the full programmability of the F-line, the F7 gives you all the options to customize your coffee.
The coffee brewing illumination adds an extra touch of elegance and the chrome plated heavy duty die-cast coffee spout and a stainless steel grid further enhance performance and function. With it's beautifully accented matt silver, chrome plated auto-illuminating buttons the Impressa F7 fits in any kitchen or office.
Please click on the video clips to your right to watch the Impressa F7 in action. You can also request the full 20 minute video or a DVD free of charge by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
back to top
Features and Benefits
- Touch the 1-cup button once, twice or three times for mild, regular or strong coffee. When the F7 starts grinding, the display shows the last cup size used in oz. At this time the left rotary dial illuminates. Just turn the dial and change the cup size from 1 oz. to 8 oz. It can't get any more convenient.
- Push the 2-cup button and the F7 will always produce twice as much coffee as shown in the display. So, if the cup size is set to 7 oz. the F7 will brew a total of 14 oz. With the height adjustable coffee spout any size cup will fit easily underneath.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- The Impressa F7 grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to extra strong.
- Choose from two temperature settings. Some like it hot, some don't.
- The Impressa F7 froths and steams milk with the DualFrother PLUS. After steaming/frothing your milk, the F7 – without delay –grinds the beans and pressure-brews the espresso into your cup. No more work, no more guessing.
- 64 oz. removable water container. Good for 40 espressos at a time.
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma-saving grinding. Six settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans - from light to dark roasts.
- 8 oz. bean container. Grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling.
- Frother can be used to release hot water to quickly pre-heat your cup or for that perfect Cafe Americano or to make a cup of tea in seconds. The hot water function is also programmable from 1 to 16 oz.
- New CLEARYL Water Care System . Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying altogether.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Use for decaf or flavored coffees. The moment you lift the lid of the funnel, the F7 knows that you want to use pre-ground coffee. It actually asks you via the display to add ground coffee.
- 18-bar power pump with 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system. Fast continuous operation for use at home or in the office.
back to top
Dual Frother PLUS
- Push the steam button. Within seconds, the ThermoBlock heating system reaches steaming temperature. Immerse the Dual Frother Plus into your milk pitcher or in your cup filled with milk. When the display reads STEAM READY turn the dial on the right side to the steam / hot water symbol. Hot steam is released immediately. Steam output is continuous. With the left rotary dial you can time the steam output from 3 to 120 seconds. Or you can just stop the steam output by turning the dial back to the cup symbol. Need more steam? As long as the display reads STEAM READY, you can steam away.
- The Dual Frother Plus is fast and easy to use. With two settings for latte (steaming milk) and cappuccino (steaming and frothing milk). Click on the video clip to see the frother in action.
- The frother function can be set from 3 to 120 seconds. This comes in handy when using the frothXpress system (see below). For more information on this system watch the video clip entitled frothXpress Plus on this page.
back to top
frothXpress System (sold separately)
- The frothXpress system helps you to prepare perfect cappuccinos and lattes cup after cup. It automatically siphons milk from any milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk into your Cappuccino cups. Turn the dial of the frothXpress to the latte setting and the frothXpress will deliver hot steamed milk with very little or no froth for that delicious Latte.
- Setting the steam output to a certain time lets you fill cup after cup with the exact same amount of hot steamed or frothed milk. The result: always the same taste and no more wasted milk!
- Fill as many cups as you want then add your shot of espresso and serve identical lattes or cappuccinos.
- Temperature control! For that extra hot Cappuccino or Latte move the frothXpress Plus dial from the "-" settings towards the "+" settings to increase the temperature of the milk.
back to top
Thermal milk containers to keep the milk cold for up to eight hours (sold separately)
- The thermal milk containers keep cold milk cold for up to 8 hours. No more need to transport the milk back and forth from the refrigerator. Two versions are available. Both connect with the frothXpress System. When milk is left over at the end of the day, just remove the lid and place the container in the refrigerator.
- The 20 oz. stainless steel double walled vacuum container is stylish and space saving. Model # 65381, $98.00
- The 32 oz insulated black ABS container with thermal vacuum glass liner lets you prepare up to 10 cappuccinos before filling again. Model #64483; $60
back to top
Convenience, Monitoring, Appearance and Safety Features
- 10-digit LED display dialog system. Gives you short, plain language instructions: "Ready", "Heating", "Steam Ready", "Fill Water", "Clean Unit" etc.
- Illuminated brewing area. Whenever you push a button, two LED lights behind the coffee spout will illuminate your coffee. The lights will turn off automatically if the machine is not used for one minute.
- Choose from seven languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours in one hour increments. This makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- "Auto-on." The F7 turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle when the F7 is turned on and off. Cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never tastes oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Check how many cups of coffee you have made. Display can show total number of cups brewed and number of cups for each coffee button - and the ground coffee funnel (!).
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- DVD with detailed tips on brewing, frothing methods and cleaning included.
- Compact design with simple front panel controls. Fits underneath kitchen cabinets.
back to top
How Things Work
The IMPRESSA F7 makes it easy to customize coffee settings to your liking. When the machine is on and the display shows READY, push and hold the P-button until the display shows FILTER. This indicates that you are in programming mode. Turn the left rotary dial clockwise and the F7 will guide you through 11 programming and look-up functions: FILTER, HARDNESS, AROMA, TEMPERATURE, TIME, AUTO-ON, AUTO-OFF, STATS, LANGUAGE, ML / OZ. AND 24 HR AM/PM).
Once you select a function, just press the button inside the dial and the display will show you the options for this function. Dial the option you want and push the button to confirm. Push the P-button to get back to making coffee, indicated by READY in the display.
back to top
How To Order
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
Model #13412: $999.00
FrothXpress Plus System, Model #64342: $80.00
Stainless Steel Thermal Milk Container, 20 oz., Model #65381: $98.00
ABS Black ABS Thermal Milk Container, 32 oz., Model #64483: $60.00
back to top